Non-Composite Decking Sheet
Permanent Formwork Profile Range
We manufacture profiles which are used as permanent formwork. Permanent formwork remains it situ for the life of the building but, unlike composite flooring profiles, it does not Act as reinforcement in the concrete slab.
- The steel decking supports the wet concrete and construction loads.
- Temporary propping can be eliminated.
- The concrete slab requires full structural bar or mesh reinforcement.
- High tensile structural grade steel
- Coating Mass 120, 180 & 275 GSM
- Coating Standard IS : 277
- Yield Strength 240 MPA
- Cold Rolled (CR) l Galvanised l Both side primer coated (Galvanised)
- Pre coated galvanised under side giving durable and attractive appearance and minimum future maintenance.
- Reduced Concrete usage: Tensile steel for composite slab construction that cuts down on slab thickness and dead weight of buildings. Providing a more sustainable solution and reducing costs.
- No separate formwork required for slab casting.
- Reduces construction time.
- Technical department at Alfa offers comprahas sive advisory of service on design of composite flooring should quiries arise which are not cover by this literature please contact us.
- The structural adequacy of DECK sections is established by choosing the section to provide requisite sectional modules to satisfy moment and deflection criterion. A moment coefficient of 1/8 is used for single and dual spans and 1/10 for 3 or more spans. The deflection co-efficient are 0.013 for single span and 0.0078 for multi spans. The maximum deflection of the DECKSHEETS is restricted to L/250 under uniformly distributed loads.
Benefits Of Metal Decking
- Light weight. Doesn't require any support, which considerably reduces the use of concrete & slab thickness.
- Acts as composite member and as permanent shuttering.
- No major reinforcement required.
- Deck can be used as a working platform during construction.
- Speedy construction enables faster completion of a project.Decking reduces the construction time, hence the total cost.
- High Rise Buildings
- Multiplexes / Commercial Buildings
- Power Plant Buildings
- Office Buildings
- Mezzanine Floors in Industrial Buildings & Warehouses
- Steel deck fo rmezanine floors
- Power Projects
- Industrial Buildings Multi-Storeyed Buildings.
- Supermarkets / Malls.
- Storage Sites.
- Mezzanine Floors.
||High Tensile Structural Grade Steel 240 / 345mpa / 550
||120, 180, & 275 GSM
||0.8mm to 2mm
||Galvanised Steel as per IS : 277
||Bare, Primer Coated, Galvanised, Pre Painted